Kettlebell Fundamentals Course
Pre approved for CEUs!
- AFAA: Living.Fit is recognized by the Athletics and Fitness
Association of America as an Approved Continuing Education Provider. 6 AFAA CEUs for this course
- NASM: Living.Fit is recognized by the National Academy of Sports Medicine as an Approved Continuing Education Provider. 0.6 NASM CEUs for this course.
- NCSF: Living.Fit is recognized as an Approved Continuing Education Provider.
- 3 CEUs for Fundamentals Course
- 6 CEUs for Advanced Course
Need more CEUs? Check out our Advanced Course here!
Learn the fundamentals before you move on to anything else. This course is designed to Achieve Certificate of Completion:
This course is designed to achieve safe and effective performance of basic kettlebell movements and a handful of meaningful variations that will elevate your skills a coach. Complete the assessments at the end and earn a certificate of completion. After this course you should be able to demonstrate the following:
Safety 101 to keep yourself and your client from harm
Why it's important to focus on the breath
Our favorite mobility warmup and screening
How to prepare for the rigors of kettlebell work
The hinge leading into the deadlift and variations
The swing and variations
The clean and variations
The press and variations
Pass assessments when you complete the course and earn a certificate of completion!