This is virtual certification watch hours of instruction and take assessments for completion online. Get access to our Virtual Certification automatically when you purchase! You will be sent an email with your login details and certification access! Watch and learn the same content taught in our live 2 Day Kettlebell Certifications. Earn Continuing Education Credits or build your own personal knowledge of proper kettlebell movement so you can teach others.
Pre approved for CEUs!
- AFAA: Living.Fit is recognized by the Athletics and Fitness
Association of America as an Approved Continuing Education Provider. 6 AFAA CEUs for this course
- NASM: Living.Fit is recognized by the National Academy of Sports Medicine as an Approved Continuing Education Provider. 0.6 NASM CEUs for this course.
- NCSF: Living.Fit is recognized as an Approved Continuing Education Provider.
- 3 CEUs for Fundamentals Course
- 6 CEUs for Advanced Course
The Path to Kettlebell Strength Starts with the Basics
The goal of this certification is to put you on the path to building strength with proper form. Next unlock the full potential of kettlebell movement and full body strength by adding rotational movement not taught in other certifications.
You must start with foundational kettlebell knowledge and movements before advancing. This program is for beginners who need a solid foundation in fundamentals of kettlebell before moving on to advanced rotational, fluid movement as well as experienced lifters who want to learn to teach kettlebell flow or move in new planes of motion in order to build new kettlebell strength.
What is flow? A flow is an exploratory way of moving through as many different, planes, patterns and combinations as your abilities (knowledge of movement and physical) will allow. It is perfect for building athleticism, awareness and conditioning and act as a great supplement to strength work. The goals with flow are less about reps sets and more about moving through longer sets as well as smoothness of transitions.
Whether you want to learn how to move better yourself or grow your facility, empower your staff and provide more value to your clients this certification is for you.
Instruction from One of the Top Minds in Kettlebell
The largest library of kettlebell, recovery, instructional and workout videos on the web with more workouts added every month! View sample videos from the certification below! This certification covers basic movements first and progressed you to more advanced rotational and flow movements!
This program is for beginners who need a solid foundation in fundamentals of kettlebell movement before moving on to more advanced rotational movements as well as experienced lifters who want to learn to teach kettlebell or move in new planes of motion in order to build new kettlebell strength.
EARN CONTINUING EDUCATION
EARNING CONTINUING EDUCATION: Continuing Eduction Credits are given by the certifying body to people that apply their hours of study, videos, reading, seminars, and other education. However many hours it takes to complete the online training is what you would submit to your certifying body for credit through them!
What Attendees Have to Say
At one of our recent certifications we were honored to have some beginner as well as experienced kettlebell lifters attend and be able to teach new techniques to both!
What is Covered in a 2 Day Course?
Learn all of the material below when you sign up for our virtual 2 Day Course!
- Intro - Building community-driven mindful coaches
- The System and Why - Foundation to Flow Principles
- Mindful Breathing and why it matters
- Efficient and Dynamic Warmup
- Hold your ground - Learning how to Stabilize and Prepare Your body for the bell
- Hinge Series and Variations - The Deadlift and Swing + Variations
- Pull Series - The Row and Clean + Variations
- Push Series - The Squat and Press + Variations
- Recap from Day 1
- Pull series - Snatch + Variations
- Rotational Series - Controlled Movements -
- Rotational Series - Explosive Movements
- Programming for best results
- Coaching Series
- Flow Series - How to flow and building athleticism
- Final Flow - Tying it all together
Move in front, back and lateral planes of motion by starting with foundational movements and advancing. Traditional certifications focus on forward and backward movement and sets of reps. Learn to build full body strength with sound, fundamental full body movement.
This program is for beginners who need a solid foundation in fundamentals of kettlebell movement before moving on to more advanced rotational movements as well as experienced lifters who want to learn to teach kettlebell or move in new planes of motion in order to build new kettlebell strength. Marcus Martinez has over 10 years experience in kettlebell training and is one of the pioneers of this training method. The fundamentals learned and performed properly are what will allow you to do more with the kettlebell. With this knowledge you can take your training to a fun and intricate place of creativity and play which breaks up the monotony of workouts!
- Move seamlessly, almost effortlessly in different planes
- Enhance athleticism
- Limitless space of potential and progress for yourself and your clients
What Makes This Certification Different?
The goal of this certification is to teach solid fundamentals of safe and effective kettlebell lifting and put you on the path of building strength and fluid movement techniques with kettlebells. While most kettlebell certifications focus on front and back planes of motion, we expand past the traditional movements into rotational movements and lateral planes of motion for true full body strength building. What makes a kettlebell so powerful the ability to transition from different planes and angles quickly making you a resilient more competent mover in more than just front and back motion. We go into more rotational work as well as the break down of flow and how it pertains to athletic endeavors. It is also a ton of fun!
About Our Master Instructor
- Certified personal trainer since 2002 through NCEP (National College of Exercise Professionals)
- RKC Certified
- IKFF Certified
- Steve Maxwell Strength and Conditioning Certified